Wax & Mould Masterclass
Join us for in the studio to take your painted furniture projects to the next level.
Come and learn different wax and guilding techniques with Chalk Paint™ and Iron Orchid “Air Dry Clay” Molds and how to use them to get that amazing Professional Finish on your own Furniture Projects
Annie Sloan’s Chalk Paint is a fabulous paint which can be used to update both old and new furniture and accessories. In this class we will cover everything from what to paint, how to prepare, paint and finish your piece to colour ideas and plenty of inspiration to get you started. If there’s something at your place you’ve been itching to change, this class will definitely give you all you need to get started.
This informal and hands on workshop will give you all the necessary skills you will need to develop your own personal style and projects.
This masterclass course is suitable for complete beginners, those who have used the products before or for the more advanced who would like a refresher.
All materials and morning tea are provided plus you will get a 10% discount on anything purchased in the shop on the day.
The Workshop will run for approximately 2-3 hours.
What you will learn
- Annie Sloan Paint Techniques
- Application of clear, and coloured wax
- Application & Blending soft wax
- Wet and dry mould application
- Knowledge and understanding of working with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
What you will get
- You will be working on sample boards in class which you can take home for reference.
- All Materials & use of Complete Range of Annie Sloan Chalk Paints
What to bring
What to wear
- Closed Toe Shoes & Hair Band
Complete Beginners to Painting Enthusiasts & Renovators. This class is suited to: Adults over 16 years keen to learn about paint finishes.